DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 381
  • Views: Views 44,106
How much time does Airtel generally takes to upgrade your HD box to Xstream is the service request is raised today morning? Also is the FPS of Star 4k much better than JIO CINEMA 4k for IPL matches. People who are watching on Star 4k if they can answer my second query ?

Should Happen In 4 Hours Bro!

If Not Call CC Again

If Not Call CC Again
Almost 4 hours has passed and no updates from the engineer, called CC they say it should be done by 7 PM today. Thats 8 hours from the service request raised. Hope they can do it by tonight.

If Not Call CC Again
Spoke to CC again, got the engineer number and asked when will he come, he says he wont come today and might come tomorrow. Pretty slow service by Airtel ground team. Doesn’t look they are interested in upgrading dth boxes.

How much time does Airtel generally takes to upgrade your HD box to Xstream is the service request is raised today morning? Also is the FPS of Star 4k much better than JIO CINEMA 4k for IPL matches. People who are watching on Star 4k if they can answer my second query ?
Too good compared to jio nakli 4k.. boxes are in heavy sales i believe mine 2nd to remote native taking 2 4 days..

Airtel still extending their timelines on upgrading STB. Dont know whats the issue exactly. They should communicate a final timeline rather than putting timelines to which they cant commit. Never faced such issue from Airtel before.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock