DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 381
  • Views: Views 46,433
Good to see a 4K sports channel. But I have one question that the channel will be shutdown after IPL or it is a permanent channel ! ?🙄

Last edited:
Bhai,

One shot Rs. 99/- gone, then why you are going to remove this service after one day, If you do so, It shows we received your request to remove this channel. We will do that after locking period over.
Say someone adds just to check the quality of the channel and is not happy with the brightness or quality or English audio and he wants to remove then no refund

Is there lock in for one month or can people drop after one day ?
It allows me to modify the pack but i am not sure whether it will remove from my pack. I will not go further as i already paid huge money for a single channel. In case there is any bug Airtel will ask me â‚ą99 again.
IMG-20240322-141626.jpg

Last edited:
It allows me to modify the pack but i am not sure whether it will remove from my pack. I will not go further as i already paid huge money for a single channel. In case there is any bug Airtel will ask me â‚ą99 again.

It gives the option buddy, but not going to remove. You will receive confirmation of removal channel after locking period over.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock