DDF Exclusive Star Sports 4K added by Airtel Digital TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 396
  • Views: Views 53,387
jio cinema asli 4k is real sh#t. telegram 4k rips are better than jio asli4k
I got very good quality in ipl asli 4k both in Sony Bravia 4k 65 "TV and Sansui 4k HDR 50" TV..i had shared pics in other forum..

If u don't get it's on ur device's Only ...

Last edited:
I got very good quality in ipl asli 4k both in Sony Bravia 4k and Sansui 4k HDR TV...

If u don't get it's on ur device's Only ...
what you are getting is an over sharpened sdr picture @25fps. if you watch closely in the background you could see compression artifacts. you may not be observed the low frame rate if you have turned on the motion smoothing on tv. but it will introduce another set of problems. next time watch the movement of the ball closely.

what you are getting is an over sharpened sdr picture @25fps. if you watch closely in the background you could see compression artifacts. you may not be observed the low frame rate if you have turned the motion smoothing on tv. but it will introduce another set of problems. next time watch the movement of the ball closely.
FYKI i know all these technical things very well from years.....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock