Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for you vadi bro

Its for adtv from my side and you said dth farms but apart from adtv i don't see any other farm's delay addition or fast addition of new channel is least priority spacialy tata play

ywQfvx9.jpg

Bro , it simply means that channel addition is also important but there is sequence of work which needs to completed which will be followed by channel addition. Other work is more important to be completed on priority and it also contains certain things which are essential for channel addition to happen

Bro , it simply means that channel addition is also important but there is sequence of work which needs to completed which will be followed by channel addition. Other work is more important to be completed on priority and it also contains certain things which are essential for channel addition to happen
Ya but tat also reduce all hype pf that particular channel customers patience
also tested

As per my source info SS1 tamil hd and Telugu hd going to launch next week
Before 31st March
Everyone knows that before 31St both channels will launch but here asking which date!!? .. that's question..

Hope disney hd addition soon
As adtv instead of added disney hd inspite of lcn empty after disney sd added star sports 1 tamil hd before sd of star sports 1 tamil lcn only adtv can do this type of strange / unique thing

As adtv instead of added disney hd inspite of lcn empty after disney sd added star sports 1 tamil hd before sd of star sports 1 tamil lcn only adtv can do this type of strange / unique thing

Not anything unique as i have already stated addition happens based on various factors.... Certain channel addition may be on hold due to empty LCN slot being unavailable, sometimes due to bandwidth issue while old slab agreement as signed in old RIO with various broadcasters also need to be looked into by operators before adding a channel as if addition of a channel flouts any of such slab (channel placement order) agreement signed with any broadcaster then such addition cannot be done.

So please wait....once airtel realigns channel numbers as per new Slab Agreement signed in latest RIO with broadcasters then addition will happen for all pending channels

Think most probably they'll interchange Star Sports Tamil and Star Sports Tamil HD LCN after IPL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock