Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, Just had conversation with Airtel DTH Customer care. I was told that to avail Star Sports 4K you've to subscribe Star Sports 1HD 278 . 4K Channel will come free with Star Sports 1HD. And it is a event only channel/service. Star Sports 4K (276) will be non functional post IPL.
great to hear! @Vadirocks how to check video specs which channel starts?

Guys, Just had conversation with Airtel DTH Customer care. I was told that to avail Star Sports 4K you've to subscribe Star Sports 1HD 278 . 4K Channel will come free with Star Sports 1HD. And it is a event only channel/service. Star Sports 4K (276) will be non functional post IPL.
Important : The Star Sports 4k service will only be available during all the matches of the IPL. It will turn back to a black screen when it goes off-air.

Important : The Star Sports 4k service will only be available during all the matches of the IPL. It will turn back to a black screen when it goes off-air.
Bro are u asked or get info
Is It available to all or only restricted to xstream users

Important :

If you already have Star Sports 1 HD and Hindi 1 HD, you won't get the 4K service channel for free. You will have to remove and add these channels again in Airtel Thanks app or by calling customer care to get the 4K service. Those whose lock-in period for existing channels is not yet over should contact customer care.

Very bad news this that it is only event based.
They could have shown Wimbledon,EPL etc in 4k.

Important :

If you already have Star Sports 1 HD and Hindi 1 HD, you won't get the 4K service channel for free. You will have to remove and add these channels again in Airtel Thanks app or by calling customer care to get the 4K service. Those whose lock-in period for existing channels is not yet over should contact customer care.
So vertualy it's a miror channel with 4k quality and costed same as one of the star sports channels

After IPL this 4K channel will be a memory then we can see next year only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock