Breaking Star Sports 4K And Few HD Channels Launching By Airtel

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be disappointing if for any reason SS4K doesn't launch:(

Maybe they will start telecasting when IPL match starts. Now I can see only black screen. Let's hope for the best. Even some online news portals reported that Star sports will telecast in 4K.

What is the legal issue? What prevents star from telecasting in 4K? I don't think there will be any legal issues for telecasting in 4K. That is rubbish. they will start forecasting in 4K when match starts. Wait and see

What is the legal issue? What prevents star from telecasting in 4K? I don't think there will be any legal issues for telecasting in 4K. That is rubbish. they will start forecasting in 4K when match starts. Wait and see
Sure bro we will wait and watch. Heard that star is having only satellite rights. They don't have active 4k satellite TV license. So question is how they are going to feed 4k signals to Airtel for transmission.

Sure bro we will wait and watch. Heard that star is having only satellite rights. They don't have active 4k satellite TV license. So question is how they are going to feed 4k signals to Airtel for transmission.
There is nothing like 4K rights or HD only rights for telecasting IPL. if there is rights for telecasting IPL they can telecast in any resolution.

You are telling that Star sports doesn't have 4K satalite TV rights but they have previously telecasted in 4K various times.

Chill bro... just wait and see after 7:00 p.m. Star sports 4K will start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock