Star Sports Add on service HD added (Removed Now)

• Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 62
  • Views: Views 9,243
RE: Star Sports Add on service HD added

AVinashraghav said:
Tatasky removed Star Sports Add on service HD  from LCN 465.

Guess they must have got notice from mib about showing live sports without channel license.

Let's see if they add before the match starts or not.

They will be showing the test match on Star Sports HD4, maybe that's why they removed it.

One question on previous few posts. AVinashraghav posted that SSHD4 showing Eng Vs Pak live. I too have seen it yesterday. But others said it is not telecasting at the same time when match was live. So only in TS SSHD4 was showing that match? Which means, TS just used SSHD4 logo and showed the matches with adv break?

Star Sports Add on service HD added

e529b0d41922a34325496fc00db2296e.jpg

only 1 day special service for Tata sky[emoji38]

M.J.Sadiq said:
One question on previous few posts. AVinashraghav posted that SSHD4 showing Eng Vs Pak live. I too have seen it yesterday. But others said it is not telecasting at the same time when match was live. So only in TS SSHD4 was showing that match? Which means, TS just used SSHD4 logo and showed the matches with adv break?

Are they not showing the match live on SS HD4 now, anybody can post a screenshot.

ayanc99 said:
Are they not showing the match live on SS HD4 now, anybody can post a screenshot.

@ayanc99 Today ss hd4 is telecasting pak vs eng live but tatasky's exclusive Star Sports Add on service HD was removed today

@m.j sadiq tatasky cant just change logos and broadcast as they are just third-party guys and as i noticed it first so i posted and if some other person noticed it in other dth they would have posted earlier.

As tatasky is collaboration of tata and sky uk and eng vs pak original broadcaster was sky sports so they broadcasted with adfree and when sometimes i noticed uk ads during innings break

AVinashraghav said:
@m.j sadiq tatasky cant just change logos and broadcast as they are just third-party guys and as i noticed it first so i posted and if some other person noticed it in other dth they would have posted earlier.

As tatasky is collaboration of tata and sky uk and eng vs pak original broadcaster was sky sports so they broadcasted with adfree and when sometimes i noticed uk ads during innings break

I understood that TS cannot change the logo. But I said, if TS received a special feed from Star Directly and TS replaced Star Sports HD 4 with that feed by putting Star Sports HD 4 logo manually. Tata Sky can do this as Star is having link with them. To confirm my doubt, others posted that SS HD 4 not showing. There was a possibility but it was not the actual. So no need to discuss further on this as I am clear that it is the problem of other members who didn't watch the channel at the same time you watched the match live.

M.J.Sadiq said:
I understood that TS cannot change the logo. But I said, if TS received a special feed from Star Directly and TS replaced Star Sports HD 4 with that feed by putting Star Sports HD 4 logo manually. Tata Sky can do this as Star is having link with them. To confirm my doubt, others posted that SS HD 4 not showing. There was a possibility but it was not the actual. So no need to discuss further on this as I am clear that it is the problem of other members who didn't watch the channel at the same time you watched the match live.

Even i too understand bro yesterday when i was watching boxing Olympics match in ss hd4 in the top center there was a scroll running stating after this match ss hd4 will telecast cricket match.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock