Star Sports Channel Logo - Modified by me

• Thread starter Thread starter M.J.Sadiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 114
  • Views Views: Views 20,629
Aymk said:
Please Bro Send Your LOGO to star tv .it helpful for US.I ALSO SENT Regular Email but My Browser Not Support logo .GOOD LOGO BRO

Whose logo ? I think mine is still big needs to compress it.

Good Job Sadiq bro

Your logo is really excellent and size is good compare to current ch logo...

Hard work never fails

Anirudha Das said:
My try on Star Sports logo though its not good as Sadiq Bro. :shy

uni_1.jpg

wah....it covers whole t v.screen

sadiq bhai your logo is good but star should be more smaller. that would make very good logo.

thanks nice effort but if star has competent resource and had international exposure they should remove wording "star sports" they should use logo sign and 1 2 3 4 and 1 2 plus hd sign

dreambox.pk said:
thanks nice effort but if star has competent resource and had international exposure they should remove wording "star sports" they should use logo sign and 1 2 3 4 and 1 2 plus hd sign

They have to use "Star Sports" because Star have lots channels if they use logo sign along with 1, 2, 3, 4, HD1, HD2 then it will create lots of confusion.

Anirudha Das said:
They have to use "Star Sports" because Star have lots channels if they use logo sign along with 1, 2, 3, 4, HD1, HD2 then it will create lots of confusion.

ok even then they need to use very small text for star sports i have more than 2000 channels of different countries and i can bet star logo is ugliest among all and the person who design and approved these is the most stupid person in the world

How about this one ? :)

MREDAHI.jpg

I feel that,

they don't need to use the word Star since the symbol will tell it
they don't need to show the word HD larger since viewers can differentiate based on the quality of the picture.

Back
Top Bottom