uthamsangeeth said:
very sorry dears . I cant check it MOD pls close the thred:helloa

But how did u know that tomorrow will add Star Sports HD1 and HD2 ?:huh
From where u got the info ?:huh

RE: star sports hd 1,2 will add tomorrow

Karan Rockz said:
But how did u know that tomorrow will add Star Sports HD1 and HD2 ?:huh
From where u got the info ?:huh

news from officials . already request sent to close the tread no more debate. ;)

Karan Rockz said:
Excillent news for DishHD and Anirudha bro, they will not criticize Star/FIC and Tata sky after this.:clap:eek:hya

Bro. don't think I will stop criticizing STAR SPORTS and BCCI :hello
Addition doesn't means for me just 1 or 2 days excitement :k never got time to watch SONY MAX 2 before addition I was so excited so how you think I will get on STAR SPORTS 2 time ;):lol

lonezahoor said:
it is 100% true news these chs r going to add tomorrow one of friend got SMS from Dishtv

It is none other than our member JitendraKumar. Check the SMS time. Everything is same.

JitendraKumar said:
STAR Sports 1,2,3,4 will be available in WORLD Sports pack @ Rs.370pm with 2 more channels
d6qqnJn.jpg

Sadiq said:
It is none other than our member JitendraKumar. Check the SMS time. Everything is same.

Sadik bro,Good finding..:c i think Sherlok holmes was sleeping inside you:D:D

RE: star sports hd 1,2 will add tomorrow

Nice share utham brother.

So dish tv is finally adding those channels which were missing since long back and now it shows whyare they no 1 in hd channels provider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock