Star Sports HD4 will be added tonight

• Thread starter Thread starter ayanc99
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 59
  • Views Views: Views 4,867
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Then should stop repeating boring cricket games again & again in hindi...share some valuable other sports events in English. ..at least live epl & tennis in conjested time !

That they won't do as deals done with mso and dth providers is that it will only have English commentary.

so ayan bro ...it seems like it will be no use for non-hindi viewers..nw I understand why tatasky give ss 1, 2 & 4 in a demanding base pack without ss3

ayanc99 said:
I had asked the same question to them when I met them last month.

They informed commentary is a big issue due to which they are not showing other sports on that channel. The feedback received from Hindi commentary of epl was not good and hence they stopped providing matches of epl on ss 3!

They don't have that proficient Hindi commentators for football tennis or f1 coverage.

star doesn't even have their own teams to do English commentary for formula one and epl... they dont even have a preshow to say the least.... so u can forget about Hindi...

:tup :tup to d2h..... HD Raining..... Keep going......Seems like they are determined......

Shadow said:
star doesn't even have their own teams to do English commentary for formula one and epl... they dont even have a preshow to say the least.... so u can forget about Hindi...

but they could use fox sports asian feed for English feed....
I feel star sports channels lot inferior to wht they were few years earlier. ..

Much awaited addition... Good news to all..

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
but they could use fox sports asian feed for English feed....
I feel star sports channels lot inferior to wht they were few years earlier. ..

earlier they were using that only ..
but now they stopped doing that and treat India separately...

now they just use sky sports feed .. It is better than Asian feed but its too English when it comes to football preshows and as for f1 ,they just show the race and stopped the preshows..

Sadiq said:
Much awaited addition... Good news to all..

Off-topic:
Hi sadiq brother,

:tup to the ddf..... I haven't enough time to came here and post...... But this friendly and well maintained forum bring me back when there is some time..... Great effort by all mods and admins.... Keep it up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom