Star sports is going to launch 2 more HD channels soon

so , now star sports 3 and 4 hd soon , (formerly known as star sports and star sport and did not have their hd version too in the past )

kumar.manish said:
its intresting if they provide these hd channel in hindi feed also i think every indian like our mother tounge hindi

Not Every indian like hindi, and hindi is not every indians mother tounge. I also want in tamil which is my mother tounge.

we all hindustani hindi is our national languague and tamil is our regional language bro being a hindustani u should aceept it

I think like DD Star also launch 50 sports in India with SD and HD version and out of that 40 channels will show the same thing and 10 will show the trailer of that 40 channels.

Re: RE: Star sports is going to launch 2 more HD channels soon

Anirudha Das said:
I think like DD Star also launch 50 sports in India with SD and HD version and out of that 40 channels will show the same thing and 10 will show the trailer of that 40 channels.

Absolutely.

if Star has bought the rights of bundesliga from next season then we might see Neo Sports network shut down its channels after french open.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock