DDF Exclusive 5 More HD Channels Launching Soon On Tata Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this addition, there will not be a single satellite HD channel which won’t be on Tata Play. In fact, some like Tarang HD, DD Tamil (Podhigai) HD and the ETV HD channels might not be added by other DTHs in the near future. Tata Play continues to dominate the DTH sector like Reliance and Disney Star are going to dominate TV together. :nj:
FTV HD πŸ˜†

lfohOBZ.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @SarfaRaZ Buddy How Come You Only Getting Confirmation Screenshots From Chat CC?

We All Know, One Day All These Channels Will Be Launched But I Guess CC Don't Share Information Without Dates Or LCN,
Buddy Most of the time I'm also surprised. But I daily chat with more that 10 CCs n i do long conversations like nearly 40 to 50+ minutes also i have chatted by repeating many questions. I give most of my time to them only to find out news . I've Chatted with this CC at night first 2 times he said no info on my 2 same questions on 3rd time when i asked same with little modify than he given these info . Its not easy to get info from them bro but i try my best .

Great News Sarfaraz Bhai ! Thanks for sharing it.

However there is an ultimate paradox which can be seen as to how some members react to when Tata Play delays or does not add certain channels vs when Tata Play announces addition

Situation 1 > Tata Play not adding pending channels - members say we don't more quantity of channels rather Tata Play should keep its focus on premium quality of services as people generally watch few channels which are already available on Tata Play platform

Situation 2 > Tata Play announces addition of various FTA and Pay Channels - same members start praising them while denouncing rival operators like Airtel Digital TV saying that Tata Play is the best and no one can match the number of channels it provides and it is best operator etc. .....

One should realize that Tata Play too has delayed addition of several channels for a very long time, now that they have huge bandwidth thru which they can add almost all channels available in India hence they have accelerated the speed of addition of channels on its platform, it should not be seen as rival operators being left behind or they r not adding channels as in different scenarios all operators trail or lead in various aspects

We should try to see the whole perspective rather than just making each topic an opportunity to criticise other companies while praising the operator which is taking certain good steps for its customers

This is a small request from my side so that a productive and healthy discussion can be done rather than reducing it to poking fun or discrediting steps/work of other companies πŸ™

Chithiram tv. Tata play yeppo varum

T: When will Chithiram TV be added on Tata Play

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock