STAR SPORTS SELECT HD2 and STAR SPORTS SELECT HD1 r now FTA in D2H...

Pranab said:
Thanks bros, I understood FTA meaning, but Vishnu777 bro's words confused me.
Thoose subscribers can see this channels till they are not FTA.
Ok. Will make you very clear.

If it's fta, all the subscribers can watch even though if you haven't subscribed than channel by you

If it's not fta, you need to pay and watch

thanks bro, i am receivig thoose two channels which u mention above. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

need help how we will come to know how many other channels are running on fta in d2h, please give us complete details.

hnath said:
thanks bro, i am receivig thoose two channels which u mention above. :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

need help how we will come to know how many other channels are running on fta in d2h, please give us complete details.

In my view you can't check wheather there is any FTA channels in a DTH without Satellite tracking,In d2h 4 HD channels are now FTA Thoose are,
1. Naaptol HD
2. Travel XP HD
3. SSS HD1
4. SSS HD 2

Pranab said:
Thanks bros, I understood FTA meaning, but Vishnu777 bro's words confused me.

@pranab bro I said that The subscribers who are using HD stb without subscribing HD channels will be able to enjoy SSS HD1 and 2 for free on the time when they are FTA

Vishnu777 said:
@pranab bro I said that The subscribers who are using HD stb without subscribing HD channels will be able to enjoy SSS HD1 and 2 for free on the time when they are FTA

The word 'Not' changed the whole thing and created confusion.

Pranab said:
The word 'Not' changed the whole thing and created confusion.

Oh yes,thanks bro for correcting me.

Now they are scrambled again..

* Updated *
----------------------------------------
1) STAR SPORTS SELECT HD1 (BBCL) 11483, H, 45000 8PSK Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>2)
2) STAR SPORTS SELECT HD2 (BBCL) 11483, H, 45000 8PSK Type(FTA=>Scrambled)Number of ECM pids(0=>2)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock