Star Sports Tamil Channel Numbers

Gobinaath said:
Much improved commentary amar saw hilts of ct 2013

Yes it's bound to happen Anna like of Siva Rama Krishnan and srikanth sir[emoji5]

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is WV Raman he's one of the gud tamil panel expert

I think currently he's doing coaching work that's why he's not included now hope soon he'll included in panel

Caution SS Tamil -- Don't ever allow Bosski into the studio ..

he's the one guy enough to destroy ur name & reputation pls [emoji120]

Good to see a Tamil Sports Channel. In Bengali also have a sports channel but no dth adds it. It's Zeal Sports and News available on some local cables. But it basically covers sports news. Very less live content. In fact nil.

I can't understand why they use as Star Sports 1 Hindi or Star Sports 1 Tamil???
What is the reason behind the using of 1 letter??? They simply may use as Star Sports Hindi or Star Sports Tamil. Is it indication of launching Star Sports Hindi 2 or Star Sports Tamil 2 ???

I can't understand why they use as Star Sports 1 Hindi or Star Sports 1 Tamil???
What is the reason behind the using of 1 letter??? They simply may use as Star Sports Hindi or Star Sports Tamil. Is it indication of launching Star Sports Hindi 2 or Star Sports Tamil 2 ???

SS1 tamil and SS1 Hindi means, it is the Tamil / Hindi version of SS1 english channel.
Mostly what SS1 telecast, it will be telecast in SS1 tamil / Hindi also with their respective language.
This is my understanding, correct me if am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock