when it is available on d2h

Only on Airtel and Tata Play as per official promo

Star Sports VIP
oITFlWV.png

MQWIPuW.png
NksyV2w.png

Red bug removed from star sports vip
Although till 10 am
Red bug button was buggy after press that button next screen showed please wait after that star sports blue screen showed for split second after that bkack screen after that stb sound went off untill power off stb switch and after that turn on again volume wasn't coming

Although till 10 am
Red bug button was buggy after press that button next screen showed please wait after that star sports blue screen showed for split second after that bkack screen after that stb sound went off untill power off stb switch and after that turn on again volume wasn't coming
How i can get these service channels on my airtel hd hevc box

Although till 10 am

It is still in test mode buddy, not even added on any Star Sports channel. So please wait until they officially launch the feature. ..until then it will continue to have changes or certain errors as they will keep working on the same to make all things function perfectly

Although till 10 am

It is still in test mode buddy, not even added on any Star Sports channel. So please wait until they officially launch the feature. ..until then it will continue to have changes or certain errors as they will keep working on the same to make all things function perfectly
Again red bug added
After press red button next screen is please wait after that screen till now for me 👇👇👇

eCMHagy.jpg

After that screen back to red bug black screen

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock