Good News Star Suvarna Kannada GEC graphics change

• Thread starter react
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 92
  • Views: Views 19,793
People are getting doubts that all Star channels may undergo a logo chance includinG Disney logo, but now in case of Suvarna, we are getting a different doubt 😂

I dont think they will go back to the old logo! Let's see what happens!
Yes even i also dont think they will go back to old logo but there is very very little possibility only because in registrarion they wrote suvarna not star suvarna

Star Suvarna again never change to Asianet Suvarna Logo, Star Changed Suvarna Logo in 2016 Just because Asianet Brand Suvarna lost more viewership in Karnataka.
Also Previous business Head Anup Chandrashekhar all Strategy failed in Asianet Suvarna and Asianet Suvarna Plus. After failure of Both channels, he left from Asianet Network.

Later New business Head Ashok Namboodiri Changed complete look of Suvarna Channels with launch of Big serial Hara Mahadeva introduced Star Brand in logo, Got Good Response for Revamp and Loss too in business, later he also Left because failure of Hara Hara Mahadeva. Now Star Maa Programming Head Sai Prasad business head of Star Suvarna Channels, So we Can See Many Telugu Serials Remake and Dubbing, and Dubbed Movies in Kannada.

Also Previous business Head Anup Chandrashekhar all Strategy failed in Asianet Suvarna and Asianet Suvarna Plus. After failure of Both channels, he left from Asianet Network.
Asianet Network Channels Strategy Never work in Tamil, Colors Tamil failure Reason is Business Head Anup Chandrashekhar and whole Strategy failed, Viacom Required New Team for Colors Tamil.

Asianet Network Channels Strategy Never work in Tamil, Colors Tamil failure Reason is Business Head Anup Chandrashekhar and whole Strategy failed, Viacom Required New Team for Colors Tamil.
But the same Anoop, made a huge change in Srilanka tamil television channels!
I don't know it completely, but he dethroned the previous no1 channel with a new CHannel ,later left from there and joined colors tamil

Later New business Head Ashok Namboodiri Changed complete look of Suvarna Channels with launch of Big serial Hara Mahadeva introduced Star Brand in logo, Got Good Response for Revamp and Loss too in business, later he also Left because failure of Hara Hara Mahadeva. Now Star Maa Programming Head Sai Prasad business head of Star Suvarna Channels, So we Can See Many Telugu Serials Remake and Dubbing, and Dubbed Movies in Kannada.
Annop Chandrashekar is the one who took Suvarna to the no.1 position replacing Udaya tv for the first time in history of Kannada television

But the same Anoop, made a huge change in Srilanka tamil television channels!
I don't know it completely, but he dethroned the previous no1 channel with a new CHannel ,later left from there and joined colors tamil
Annop Chandrashekar is the one who took Suvarna to the no.1 position replacing Udaya tv for the first time in history of Kannada television
Yes I know that Anup Chandrashekhar made Asianet Suvarna No 1, Same Anup Chandrashekhar all Strategies failed in 2014 to 2016 year, also lost more viewership of Suvarna and Suvarna plus channels in just 3 years, he is responsible for that poor performance of channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock