Star vijay hd will be added on 29th may..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nilu334 said:
Again postpone...me proof dunga kuch din me...dealer ke mobile me message aaya tha...

They will keep postponing HD additions now,they are surely not getting permissions to use SES 9 I guess,that's why they deployed harmonic for bandwidth efficiency techniques and if that's the thing the real problem would start now  :-/ :-/

kumarvishwas said:
They will keep postponing HD additions now,they are surely not getting permissions to use SES 9 I guess,that's why they deployed harmonic for bandwidth efficiency techniques and if that's the thing the real problem would start now  :-/ :-/
No no no....I think airtel added these technology for future....why tlc hd again postpone reason not sure....

Nilu334 said:
Again postpone...me proof dunga kuch din me...dealer ke mobile me message aaya tha...

:k bro... waiting

kumarvishwas said:

Bro now you're freaking me out :shy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock