Star Vijay Hits will be renamed as 'Thanga thirai'

• Thread starter airsky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 50
  • Views: Views 11,141
I really want to know if how many subscribed to this service... 39 per month for this costly

thisisjagan said:
I really want to know if how many subscribed to this service... 39 per month for this costly

I subscribed today morning to know what it is going to be tomorrow.

But is showing content old movies which is from kalaiger tv library. ..let's wait untill morning. . And also Vijay tv planning to telecast all movies to Vijay super channel. ..May be it's reason for that .. And also super singer also not having this season airtel tittle partner this year ..

King576 said:
But is showing content old movies which is from kalaiger tv library. ..let's wait untill morning. . And also Vijay tv planning to telecast all movies to Vijay super channel. ..May be it's reason for that .. And also super singer also not having this season airtel tittle partner this year ..

In the scroll running below the Channel now it says Vijay Hitz going to be revamped to Thanga Thirai along with fresh and new content.Which I understood as Vijay Hitz is going to be replaced by Thanga Thirai with possibly collection of new tamil movies.

karan_hdl said:
In the scroll running below the Channel now it says Vijay Hitz going to be revamped to Thanga Thirai along with fresh and new content.Which I understood as Vijay Hitz is going to be replaced by Thanga Thirai with possibly collection of new tamil movies.
Hmm I also thinking the same ...but it's not part of Vijay tv ...right ?

King576 said:
Hmm I also thinking the same ...but it's not part of Vijay tv ...right ?

Mostly it won't be when we sum up the views of all our DDF members..

thisisjagan said:
It's a new service... Not rename... They're using same LCN...
So not available star Vijay hiz channel in adtv from tomorrow onwards ..right ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock