Good News Star Vijay Super Converted into Movie channel from Today

It would be better if they convert this channel as 24×7 Tamil movie channel only & remove all their shows.

Its just a tamil film names bro so just quoted his comment anything wrong in that ??
It's all movie names.. I don't know what will be the translations.. I am sure Vijay TV viewers will know about them.
Bros, i don't understand Tamil so hard to get the fun/words. Please add note about what the exact thing is now on, so would be easy for us to understand too.

I would not have said the same if i knew its a movie name. :)

No language partiality from my side

I respecting & loving all as one Wheather its Gujarati , bengali , tamil all are same for me same as God , religion , caste etc.... Telling in the Name of God

Regarding Reporting -- 90% i stop reporting post for translation in recent times wheather it contain hindi , Gujarati , bengali or any south language content also in rare & rarest case only i reported or asked other bros for translation in recent times. Recently i reported one post for not giving translation but I swear I forgot now what language content its other than English.

Last edited:
First Star has to buy hundreds of movies even if they are dubbed ones (Malayalam crime movies dubbing are quite popular than dubbing from other languages) and build a very large movie base so they dont have to repeat the same movie over and over again.

Jaya Movies/Jaya TV doing the same with Lesa Lesa & Unnale Unnale (though i love to watch this movie even if its a millionth time :love:) which they keep repeating quite often.

First Star has to buy hundreds of movies even if they are dubbed ones (Malayalam crime movies dubbing are quite popular than dubbing from other languages) and build a very large movie base so they dont have to repeat the same movie over and over again.

Jaya Movies/Jaya TV doing the same with Lesa Lesa & Unnale Unnale (though i love to watch this movie even if its a millionth time :love:) which they keep repeating quite often.
Off-topic. Why do Hindi movie channels never dub Malayalam films? If Tamil channels can dub Malayalam films, then why do Hindi channels dub Tamil/Telugu/Kannada films only and not Malayalam movies?

Last edited:
Off-topic. Why do Hindi movie channels never dub Malayalam films? If Tamil channels can dub Malayalam films, then why do Hindi channels dub Tamil/Telugu/Kannada films only and not Malayalam movies?

Either the Hindi channels are overwhelmed with Hindi and other dubbed movies so not looking for new language movies to dub or Malayalam film producers dont approach the channel agents to sell their dubbed movies to Hindi channels.

In recent days they are telecasting 7:30 slot with hindhi dubbed movies yesterday barfi, today race 2

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock