Star world premiere hd free for3 days and 500 Rs for annual subscription

Jerome.J

Reaction score
My connection is platinum hd...with 1 year recharged...On request to cc I got star world premier hd for 3 days free as a promotional offer...also cc said that if u want the same after 3 days u can activate it for 60 Rs/Month or with 500 Rs payment for annual subscription....I think others Will also get the same...contact cc..

Mail got from cc

Thank you for writing to Videocon d2h.

We would like to inform you that D2H Active 3D has been removed from our platform with effect from September 29, 2013 under the company terms and conditions.

Moreover, we would like to inform you that Star World Premiere HD has added to your d2h account on promotional basis for 3 days in your account and same will be removed automatically effective from 3rd Oct'13.

Further post 3 rd October , 2013 this channel is available for Rs 60 per month and if you subscribe to this channel for 1 year, you will have to pay just Rs 500.

If you have any further queries, please call our customer care numbers below:

+91 7355873558

You can also email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

Why this HD channel a la carte? It should be free to Platinum and GoldHD subscribers. This is cheating by D2H and also TataSky doing same. Why????

One channel ,two dth ,same price something fishi.i will not surprise if airtel will come out with same price

Ghaju Rahul said:
Its Same As To TEN HD...
Bth Dishtv and Airtel Charging @200pm...

@Ghaju Rahul: It is not TEN HD. It is TEN Golf. By the way, in ADTV, you can get TEN Golf in Magnum pack without paying any additional amount. I don't want to detail it here since this is Videocon section and the thread is about SWP HD. For details on TEN Golf from ADTV, check the posts in ADTV section....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock