Start Sports 4 converted to Star Sports Tamil

Gobinaath said:
So bro if new key came to effect means those who are getting ss tamil in south max they won't get afterwards correct bro ??

I have looked at their system and this channel has not yet been assigned any id yet and so cannot be included even in free preview. ss4 id is still in the system. So according to my understanding current allotment will change and maybe only higher packs will get it. Anyway will update later when this channel id is created on the system to see which all packs have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
But abhishek & king bros not getting bro

How it's possible bro w/o encryption ??

Bro I have called cc they said it's not included in my pack and its to be add in separately... it's price will be 36 per month ... I tried to activate via sms but still it's came reply as this channel currently not available ..
Bro kindly tell me your thoughts and how to get this ...

King576 said:
Bro I have called cc they said it's not included in my pack and its to be add in separately... it's price will be 36 per month ... I tried to activate via sms but still it's came reply as this channel currently not available ..
Bro kindly tell me your thoughts and how to get this ...

Yes same answer i too got

Just wait for couple of days bro for things get settle down

Gobinaath said:
Yes same answer i too got

Just wait for couple of days bro for things get settle down

Okay bro thanks [emoji4]

SarfaRaZ said:
What about Graphics/Scorecard/Subtitles how they'll Give all this in 1 channel :huh

With this theory they should have 1 channel for every state or may be for every city

Hassan Syed said:
With this theory they should have 1 channel for every state or may be for every city

Yes, They did that for Star Sports Hindi and in the same way, they will do that for Star Sports Tamil...  And if it is for every city in future, then sure they will do that...

JollyLNB said:
Star Sports Tamil 1? :skd So Tamil 2 coming? Look at the logo of the channel.
May be they will launch SS Tamil HD in the future.

Why not?

SS Tamil 1 for national and international cricket matches and SS Tamil 2 for non-cricket like ISL and other local matches.

With a population of 7+crore in TN, even if 10% of them watches this channel its a huge bonanza for SS. So HD also might not be far off. :)

That is why SS Tamil was launched, for 7 crore Tamizhars (or even a fraction) to watch. :lol

JollyLNB said:
That is why SS Tamil was launched, for 7 crore Tamizhars (or even a fraction) to watch. :lol

R U Teasing with that smiley??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock