STB Account not updated

• Thread starter Thread starter zacq8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 15
  • Views Views: Views 2,592
Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Not to RMN but to stb

yes I have got the SMS icon on the screen STB saying click SMS botton , but when I click the SMS botton it is the same status of account as before not updated to the newal date....
I dont know the problem is with my SBT or the DishTV server or the Signal, if the Signal is the problem definitely the SMS will not come.

zacq8 said:
yes I have got the SMS icon on the screen STB saying click SMS botton , but when I click the SMS botton it is the same status of account as before not updated to the newal date....
I dont know the problem is with my SBT or the DishTV server or the Signal, if the Signal is the problem definitely the SMS will not come.

Thats y i said ask them to send SMS the latest updated details of ur account ..this will fix issues .. Actually STB Has to get the latest info by SMS..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Thats y i said ask them to send SMS the latest updated details of ur account ..this will fix issues .. Actually STB Has to get the latest info by SMS..

I hv already complained that your updation not making any changes to STB.....something wrong in the info coming from the server..

I am still wondering my dashboard showing correct info of the next recharge and when I make refresh SMS is coming to STB too, but why it is wrong inf....saaaad

Main problem is I am using this STB in Kuwait, each time I post a complaint they will never process it for the action until make a phone call and take verbal confirmation through the phone. My sister is already fed up with the phone calls from CC, I have to teach her what to be answered to the CC call. :-/:-/

Mr.Kumarbhai said:

issue was resolved by doing the steps on the call from Customer Care.
Steps done:
pressing menu botton for 8 second and selecting setup and arasing all EPG ...after a roboot EPG was updated again then warning message had gone. then they send a fresh SMS to the STB on the first SMS Name & Mobile no. updated on the second SMS the account details also updated..and I am happy:):):)

(Call was made to my registered mobile no. in India but I was online through another no. talking to the guy who was contacted by CC updating my screen status)

zacq8 said:
issue was resolved by doing the steps on the call from Customer Care.
Steps done:
pressing menu botton for 8 second and selecting setup and arasing all EPG ...after a roboot EPG was updated again then warning message had gone. then they send a fresh SMS to the STB on the first SMS Name & Mobile no. updated on the second SMS the account details also updated..and I am happy:):):)

(Call was made to my registered mobile no. in India but I was online through another no. talking to the guy who was contacted by CC updating my screen status)

so finally your issue is solved:):clap

Back
Top Bottom