Studio N & Studio One will be available on Sun Direct soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bishnu15 said:
Yes, Studio N & Studio One will be available on Sun Direct soon. :eek:hya Source: Dealer.

These channels, according to dealer might be available by February 2015 end.

Studio N - 24X7 Telugu News Channel.

Studio One - 24X7 Telugu Movie Channel.

Can u give me studio one nd studio n dealer number

Arjunan said:
Dealer number bro Source: Dealer ('09602419835)

Thanx Arjunan bro for sharing the number. It seems you also know the dealer quite well. :)

kmrvivek87 said:
Can u give me studio one nd studio n dealer number

This is sun direct dealer number. Not studio N. :)

jay kumar said:
most probably your thread consists of fake news only bro.:dodgy

meanwhile your all threads are going in a wrong direction:no

Why are you starting unwanted quarrels when the thread is going smoothly??

Sadiq said:
Why are you starting unwanted quarrels when the thread is going smoothly??

no bro u see all the threads of bishnu bro he only tell only news which have not done.:huh

I see all the threads of him while I was a guest:tup

jay kumar said:
no bro u see all the threads of bishnu bro he only tell only news which have not done.:huh

I see all the threads of him while I was a guest:tup

So you have joined this forum just to criticize me ? :( Please I dont want any more quarrels. Saachi Bhagwan kasam aur koi quarrel nehi chahiye. :angry I have shared the news whatever I have got from the dealer. :)

Please Please stop it ! :'(

After Dish TV & Indiacast fighting now Sun direct & dusri direct ki fighting started here ;)

Bishnu15 said:
Hindi Rashtriya bhasa hain. Anyway This is true. U r very new in this forum. Mainatain decency. I know you are not quarrelling. But the words you are using is indicating towards a quarrel. Studio N & Studio One will be added. I have confirmed it from a dealer of sun direct who is from Rajasthan. Please try and understand. The dealer cannot be wrong. He is working as a sun direct dealer. It was he who broke the news DD -Rajasthan would be added on sun direct and ETV Rajasthan would be dropped. I did not share it here as I did not get time. :)

first talk in English.so only all can understand:-/

u say the dealer is a rajasthan.:D

it will come true in place of etv rajasthan removal and dd rajasthan addition.:k

but studio n is the telugu channel.how he know correctly:no

so the source itself went wrong:wall

Bishnu15 said:
So you have joined this forum just to criticize me ? :( Please I dont want any more quarrels. Saachi Bhagwan kasam aur koi quarrel nehi chahiye. :angry I have shared the news whatever I have got from the dealer. :)

Please Please stop it ! :'(

I understand bishnu bro u don't know English properly.:lol

so only u r using your mother tongue for which u do not know meaning in English.:clap

so try to learn English.:hello

ddf is the forum used from all most all parts of the country.:)

members from the different state using this forum.:clap

u agree that I will use my mother tongue tamil.:shy

so try to understand bro:eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock