Breaking Sun Bangla added by TataSky

• Thread starter Thread starter Shubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 21
  • Views Views: Views 5,977
Hats Off TATA|sky for providing Sun Bangla to all Bengali viewers on the Launch Day......This is fully expected from our beloved Premium DTH Service Provider of India.:clap2::kiss2::tup:

Picture Quality is just mind blowing and crispy. And also so far the Broadcast availability is on 16:9 HD ratio.

For our Bengali Viewers 2 More new Bengali Channels are on the way 1)🌟Sports1 Bangla & 2)Colors Bangla Cinema......in this February.......
✌Fingers Crossed................

Last edited:
The logo of all Sun channels is at the bottom right. Here it is clearly seen that the TS logo covers the Sun Bangla logo.:cf2:
Can anybody post a picture of the EPG showing 'free'? :huh:

Last edited:
Finally Tata Sky added Sun Bangla. G:ok2::ok2:d News for TS Bengali Users.

r19ZWqy.jpg

I have one confusion , when Sony Marathi was added on Tata sky it was viewable by all for first few days even though we did not subcribed that language pack but present , even though its free to air channel its not viewable why is that ?

r19ZWqy.jpg

I have one confusion , when Sony Marathi was added on Tata sky it was viewable by all for first few days even though we did not subcribed that language pack but present , even though its free to air channel its not viewable why is that ?
It's not the same. The TRAI rules have changed everything. Now, 'free' means that it won't cost extra to watch this channel. It's up to the DTH provider to provide a free preview. :tup:

r19ZWqy.jpg

Are u on old TS pack or in new Trai Rules pack 🤔

Back
Top Bottom