Sun channels removal notice to hathway

im_dude said:
South users in other cities mostly use Dth not cable.
Wait how you know that?
In my city Jaipur and mostly in my area Army persons lives here on rent, in which South Indian are also there and they find Cable cheaper than, DTH services and take Cable connection bcoz, it provide all South Indian channel in one pack.

Sun Distribution Services, the TV distribution arm of Sun TV Network, has issued a disconnection notice to multi-system operator (MSO) Hathway Cable & Datacom for non-payment of subscription fee, non-submission of SMS reports and retransmission of signals in non-authorised areas.

The notice is for the digital addressable system (DAS) Phase I and II areas in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Thane, Dombivali, Nashik, Pune, Allahabad, Faridabad, Jaipur, Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Aurangabad and Gurgaon besides Mira Road, which falls in DAS Phase III.
Sun said that its TV channels will not be available on the MSO’s platform 21 days from the date of issue of the notice.

Sun TV Network is one of the largest television broadcasters in India, operating satellite television channels across four languages of Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Hathway has a consolidated digital subscriber base of 12.2 million subscribers spanning 140 cities.

Sun TV threatens to disconnect signals to Hathway | TelevisionPost.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock