UEPtClJ.jpg

UEPtClJ.jpg

UEPtClJ.jpg

ngRdIrn.jpg

B6i5LXv.jpg

UEPtClJ.jpg

lLyIA6i.jpg

C3VyKby.jpg

DD Puducherry Tamil Channel added yesterday. Dont spam with the same stereotyped replies please.
Last 10 months is time for you to say like this bro, he is not spamming touch your heart and tell me is dd puduchery channel is enough for Tamil people? When they expecting polimer and other good fta channels all I can say is thank God I left sun direct!

Last 10 months is time for you to say like this bro, he is not spamming touch your heart and tell me is dd puduchery channel is enough for Tamil people? When they expecting polimer and other good fta channels all I can say is thank God I left sun direct!
if you are saying like this bro in spite of having 40 to 45 Tamil Channels what will people from Gujarat and Jammu Kashmir say ? Only 3 Gujarati and Urdu channels that too most of them are FTA.... In Bengali too very popular Ruposhi Bangla not added. They added Enterr10 Hindi but not Enterr10 Bangla. In Assamese maximum channels missing. In Marathi most popular Fakt Marathi not there. MBC TV Odia has been a demand for long. Not added. In Punjabi due to lack of channels they could not even start dpo packages. Same is the case with Gujarati, Assamese, Rajasthani and Urdu. Zee Saalam, Channel Win, Gulistan News, News18 Assam North East, PTC Simran, PTC Music, PTC Punjabi Gold, News18 Punjab Haryana Himachal, Oscar Movies Bhojpuri, Bangla Time, Zee 24 Kalak, News18 Gujarati, Lakshya TV, Colors Gujarati Cinema etc many are missing... They used to carry TV9 Gujarati and News Live even during tremendous space crunch. They removed it but till now not added. I do agree that Polimer group channels are missing. Puthu Yugum too missing. But you people have Cinema Clubs and tamil devotional channels at least. We don't even have Bengali Cinema Clubs. Also all Bengali movie channels are not present in Sun Direct. Example Enterr10 Bangla. Even Ruposhi Bangla at times shows old classic movies which my mom likes. That too is missing... In Bhojpuri, Rajasthani genres all Zee channels are missing. There is no good ROI devotional channels except Prarthana Channel which too needs to be subscribed separately @ Rs 02.36 p.m. including GST. Where are Disha TV, Aastha Bhajan Channels ? In Tamil too some channels are missing I agree. But bro compared to Gujarati, Urdu, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri, Tamil channel count is in a much better position

if you are saying like this bro in spite of having 40 to 45 Tamil Channels what will people from Gujarat and Jammu Kashmir say ? Only 3 Gujarati and Urdu channels that too most of them are FTA.... In Bengali too very popular Ruposhi Bangla not added. They added Enterr10 Hindi but not Enterr10 Bangla. In Assamese maximum channels missing. In Marathi most popular Fakt Marathi not there. MBC TV Odia has been a demand for long. Not added. In Punjabi due to lack of channels they could not even start dpo packages. Same is the case with Gujarati, Assamese, Rajasthani and Urdu. Zee Saalam, Channel Win, Gulistan News, News18 Assam North East, PTC Simran, PTC Music, PTC Punjabi Gold, News18 Punjab Haryana Himachal, Oscar Movies Bhojpuri, Bangla Time, Zee 24 Kalak, News18 Gujarati, Lakshya TV, Colors Gujarati Cinema etc many are missing... They used to carry TV9 Gujarati and News Live even during tremendous space crunch. They removed it but till now not added. I do agree that Polimer group channels are missing. Puthu Yugum too missing. But you people have Cinema Clubs and tamil devotional channels at least. We don't even have Bengali Cinema Clubs. Also all Bengali movie channels are not present in Sun Direct. Example Enterr10 Bangla. Even Ruposhi Bangla at times shows old classic movies which my mom likes. That too is missing... In Bhojpuri, Rajasthani genres all Zee channels are missing. There is no good ROI devotional channels except Prarthana Channel which too needs to be subscribed separately @ Rs 02.36 p.m. including GST. Where are Disha TV, Aastha Bhajan Channels ? In Tamil too some channels are missing I agree. But bro compared to Gujarati, Urdu, Rajasthani, Bhojpuri, Tamil channel count is in a much better position

why are you dragging other regional channels here? also who is giving more revenue to sundirect? blindly we can say South India, regarding cinema club channels its better to not to have those channels only repeated and most time crap movies only I just replied to that post you said he is spamming if you list out channels even I too have big list of channels I dont want to spoil your party enjoy the addition

why are you dragging other regional channels here? also who is giving more revenue to sundirect? blindly we can say South India, regarding cinema club channels its better to not to have those channels only repeated and most time crap movies only I just replied to that post you said he is spamming if you list out channels even I too have big list of channels I dont want to spoil your party enjoy the addition

Sun network Local cable SCV has all the channels. so it is not about channels. But when it comes to DTH operation, Sun direct has made a clear choice. If they want, they could be like Tatasky of south india with all the channels or Cheap DTH of entire India with minimum required channels to attract budget customers. It is their business model. I am in TN. I had chosen Sun direct very well knowing that I will not get all channels as in Tatasky but I will save around 50 to 100 when compared to Tatasky and save money with Sun NXT.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock