• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 331
  • Views: Views 376,639
List updated with EPG change of 1 channel

NXT EPG Changed to Colors Tamil @ LCN:128

--------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the stb channels count ss,

cBHfsWq.png

I would like to know whether Republic TV is available on Sun direct? Planning to buy sun direct but currently, republic is available on SITI.

I would like to know whether Republic TV is available on Sun direct? Planning to buy sun direct but currently, republic is available on SITI.
Republic may come. But wait. Last year they did not want to accommodate Republic TV due to some unknown reasons so they added Mirror Now.

I would like to know whether I will get all the channels mentioned under Tamil category if I opt for Mega Pack. Or should I pay for certain channels.

Tamil (30) - 100 to 148

I called toll free number and they told me that I will have to pay for certain channels such as Puthiya Thalamurai

Can I purchase channels like Puthiya Thalamurai - Tamil by paying Rs 10 via online after the purchase of Sun direct service? Few channels are paid.

Can I purchase channels like Puthiya Thalamurai - Tamil by paying Rs 10 via online after the purchase of Sun direct service? Few channels are paid.

Only puthiyathalaimurai you need to buy as a addon, yes purchasing online is possible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock