Sun Direct Channel Request Thread

I have doubt this threads works for Channel addition in Sun Direct ????:unsure:
No, it does not! 😀

But that doesn't stop relatively new members from starting new threads for channel requests.

So in a way, this thread acts as a place to dump Sun Direct channel request threads that are started every now and then.

In other words, this thread is a place for DDF's Sun Direct users to vent their frustrations on Sun Direct's channel additions, or lack thereof! 😁

No, it does not! 😀

But that doesn't stop relatively new members from starting new threads for channel requests.

So in a way, this thread acts as a place to dump Sun Direct channel request threads that are started every now and then.

In other words, this thread is a place for DDF's Sun Direct users to vent their frustrations on Sun Direct's channel additions, or lack thereof! 😁
I think you are so much frustrated by sundirect.
Why don't you switch to another DTH service?
Any special reasons for continue using of sundirect?

I have doubt this threads works for Channel addition in Sun Direct ????:unsure:

No, it does not! 😀

Don't forget
Small drops are creating flood. This is also one drop

I think you are so much frustrated by sundirect.
Why don't you switch to another DTH service?
Any special reasons for continue using of sundirect?
That is preposterous!

And makes no sense.

What made you assume that I am frustrated with Sun Direct!?

Not at all!

I am a very satisfied Sun Direct customer, who understands the realities of Sun Direct's channel addition policies.

That is why I do not request Sun Direct to add new channels, on Dream DTH, which is a DTH forum that has no affiliations with Sun Direct in any way or form.

Because I know that no one in Sun Direct's administration is going to know that some random person has created a thread or post in DDH, requesting Sun Direct to add new channels.

That is preposterous!

And makes no sense.

What made you assume that I am frustrated with Sun Direct!?

Not at all!

I am a very satisfied Sun Direct customer, who understands the realities of Sun Direct's channel addition policies.

That is why I do not request Sun Direct to add new channels, on Dream DTH, which is a DTH forum that has no affiliations with Sun Direct in any way or form.

Because I know that no one in Sun Direct's administration is going to know that some random person has created a thread or post in DDH, requesting Sun Direct to add new channels.
Many people are visiting dream dth forum for to get dth updates, to participate in dth discussion if some random persons using sundirect dth connection if they also having same feeling for channel addition they will see that posts, they will post about their feelings on that and also they know the pulse of sundirect customers. if they also feel then they can give pressure to sundirect by contacting sundirect

All are hope

If sundirect add new channels then we are happy including you and me.

If we don't get it, we'll ask until we get it by various ways

Please sorry bro if I hurt you by previous post

Sorry bro🙏

Sorry to disturb ur hard try bro but be clear on one thing for KD brother's sun network is the golden egg laying duck and sdirect is silver egg laying duck so they won't cut golden egg laying duck for silver egg laying duck at any cost as simple as that

So Raj , polimer & Zee thirai channels 99% won't come to sdirect in this era

Last edited:
Sorry to disturb ur hard try bro but be clear on one thing for KD brother's sun network is the golden egg laying duck and sdirect is silver egg laying duck so they won't cut golden egg laying duck for silver egg laying duck at any cost as simple as that

So Raj , polimer & Zee thirai channels 99% won't come to sdirect in this era
Raj TV & Raj Vissa Earlier available in Sun Direct, Raj TV removed in January 2017 & not know about when Sun Direct removed Raj Vissa!!!

Many people are visiting dream dth forum for to get dth updates, to participate in dth discussion if some random persons using sundirect dth connection if they also having same feeling for channel addition they will see that posts, they will post about their feelings on that and also they know the pulse of sundirect customers. if they also feel then they can give pressure to sundirect by contacting sundirect

All are hope

If sundirect add new channels then we are happy including you and me.

Please sorry bro if I hurt you by previous post

Sorry bro🙏
No worries! 😊

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock