Sun Direct DTH 10+ Million Subscribers & Still Growing!

RE: Sun Direct starts the new year with 10 million subscribers!

first select the "SD+ "option
then select the rest of india

then select the view channels

please tell me whether we can discuss the same over the phone. if yes then either u call me or i give u call

prateek1987 said:
first select the "SD+ "option
then select the rest of india

then select the view channels

please tell me whether we can discuss the same over the phone. if yes then either u call me or i give u call

Thanks for your help bro... I got all the required info for Sun Direct now.. I am getting the same details for other DTH as well.. By tonight (midnight) the first level comparison will be ready.

bro sun direct minimum roi pack iskept at 220

Sadiq said:
Thanks for your help bro... I got all the required info for Sun Direct now.. I am getting the same details for other DTH as well.. By tonight (midnight) the first level comparison will be ready.

Thanks Sadiq bro ,for comparison thread :)

hi sadiq bro

new connections r available with some basic packs only in all the dth new connections.

i mean new connections cannot come with all the base packs.

so please take new connection as without base pack or free of cost n then do the calculations(uniform for the old users also of sun direct)

anyhow u have to compare the base packs only...then wat is the need of new connections to be taken as while comparing

prateek1987 said:
hi sadiq bro

new connections r available with some basic packs only in all the dth new connections.

i mean new connections cannot come with all the base packs.

so please take new connection as without base pack or free of cost n then do the calculations(uniform for the old users also of sun direct)

anyhow u have to compare the base packs only...then wat is the need of new connections to be taken as while comparing

I will not compare with new connection packs alone bro..

jay kumar said:
bro sun direct minimum roi pack iskept at 220

No bro, it is "Value pack" at Rs.210.

sagar.patnaik said:
How many are active ??

No DTH is considering active vs non-active customers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock