Good News Sun Direct Expanding Sunshine centre all through India

I wasn't sure about Pratidin Time's availability. Hence, I left out. This is like NDTV of Assam. If you have NDTV on your DTH. You gotta have Republic too for balancing. Just one channel isn't attracting customers.

Meanwhile regional news channel from public broadcasters doesn't count here. They don't have resources to cover everything. They cover handful of news. They don't have capacity to air flash or breaking news atm.

Nepal1 is a hybrid channel. News is not their priority. Entertainment is their priority. They cover limited important news at some dedicated hours.

They need to add need to add DY 365, Prag News and News Live first. Then with they should go for entertainment channel. Since these are FTA. They would need to invest first in the region to attract customers to buy their DTH first.
Are you expecting paid Assamese channels?

Are you expecting paid Assamese channels?
There is literally only one paid Assamese channel which is News18 Assam which comes under some ₹0.10 or something. No, I don't want that channel. I don't like their coverage. It's below average imo.

There is literally only one paid Assamese channel which is News18 Assam which comes under some ₹0.10 or something. No, I don't want that channel. I don't like their coverage. It's below average imo.
You forgot the tax bro. Is Prag News paid? What about Indradhanu?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock