Good News Sun Direct FTA Box

• Thread starter Thread starter Shark
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 48
  • Views Views: Views 5,548
Actually sun uses pre-paid payment for channels and packs. So you end up paying for minimum 1 month cost of any channel you select.
You can remove anytime.remaining amount will be back to wallet. Also for Auto renewal of packs you should choose unlimited option while opting for Addon.

You can remove anytime.remaining amount will be back to wallet. Also for Auto renewal of packs you should choose unlimited option while opting for Addon.
Thank you. Does it apply to single channels or packs as well? Update: i was able to remove the pack also. So there is no lock in. Third is great news!

Currently 1 of the HD tp is not working for me. Probably because of old and very long cable. So I'll be removing the discovery hd package along with mtv beats hd, mn+ hd since they are all on this tp.

Last edited:
Solid Twin lnb.There are lots of video tutorials on YouTube.
You just need to adjust the dish in between 93.5°E and 91.5°E
Ok the orange 3-10° lnb. I have it. I'm planning to use it with koreasat and ddfd. Koreasat has kbs hd which i like a lot.

Currently 1 of the HD tp is not working for me. Probably because of old and very long cable. So I'll be removing the discovery hd package along with mtv beats hd, mn+ hd since they are all on this tp.
For me 12683 TP getting 83% Signal Level

It's a problem at my side. Signal strength is 0. Sometimes it goes up to 9% and at that time signal quality is 84%.
The cable is a tp thin coax and its length is a little more than 60mt.
Tata Play coaxial cable is RG59 , it is inferior to RG6 coaxial cable. If you use RG6 coaxial cable you can get signal

Tata Play coaxial cable is RG59 , it is inferior to RG6 coaxial cable. If you use RG6 coaxial cable you can get signal
A ha! So that is why the tp cable is so thin. I can't even connect a regular compression plug on it.
I'm going to shift my residence soon. So I will buy a good 100mt roll of rg6 cable. Till then I've unsubscribed to the channels which are not working. I've seen some sellers on Indiamart selling rg6 cable for ₹5/m.

A ha! So that is why the tp cable is so thin. I can't even connect a regular compression plug on it.
I'm going to shift my residence soon. So I will buy a good 100mt roll of rg6 cable. Till then I've unsubscribed to the channels which are not working. I've seen some sellers on Indiamart selling rg6 cable for ₹5/m.
You can get rg6 coaxial cable from sun direct. Rs 12/metre.

Generally Tata play equipment quality is reduced a lot in recent times.

Back
Top Bottom