Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,010
  • Views: Views 1,362,060
Recharged yesterday night with telugu dpo pack1 ,no channel is coming from yesterday
In my account showing as recharge successful
Please help me anyone
Customer care number is not connecting
If you work online its better to chat with cc than to call cc. just type your problem and continue with your work. when cc comes online just copy and paste the problem again. if he ask any details replay that and your problem will be solved.

i just recharged for one month but the system still shows the old pack.
you have to call them or chat to activate that pack. but its better to wait till your old pack expire. yesterday i recharged and chat with cc to activate new pack. he first told me to contact them after pack expire. i told him to activate now as there is chance that they activate some other pack. then cc said and activated new pack in few seconds. but they refunded only very less amount than value of old pack remaining. so before asking cc to activate new pack you should ask him how much money will you get for deactivating old pack.

you have to contact cc only for activating basic pack. For activating other packs or channels just select those channels in their website and click proceed.

you have to call them or chat to activate that pack. but its better to wait till your old pack expire. yesterday i recharged and chat with cc to activate new pack. he first told me to contact them after pack expire. i told him to activate now as there is chance that they activate some other pack. then cc said and activated new pack in few seconds. but they refunded only very less amount than value of old pack remaining. so before asking cc to activate new pack you should ask him how much money will you get for deactivating old pack.

you have to contact cc only for activating basic pack. For activating other packs or channels just select those channels in their website and click proceed.

I am planning to approach local sunshine center.

Did anyone created there own pack,other than sun direct curated pack.please tell me i am due for recharge in three days, currently i am on hd ultra Tamil cinema pack sun direct preferred me as dpo3 sdpack.but i don't want that pack.i thick go on A lacarte is suit's better .

Last edited:
go
Yesterday I called sun direct and asked them Puthiya thalaimurai is a FTA channel and whey they are charging for it.They said it's a FTA channel only and added it for me free of cost .
go to sun app choose quick recharge. it shows by months and by amount. You choose by month.so amt to pay option will show.click it. and pay by bank or debit card. That is all

Did anyone created there own pack,other than sun direct curated pack.please tell me i am due for recharge in three days, currently i am on hd ultra Tamil cinema pack sun direct preferred me as dpo3 sdpack.but i don't want that pack.i thick go on A lacarte is suit's better .
we cannot create. AllFTA channel should be . Then we can take other packs. That is all

people from kerala dont want bengali, marathi,odia, Telugu, kannada, Assamese etc.... channels. All malayalam, some Tamil, Hindi and English only. Then why sun or other dth dont allowed to create our ownwanted only FTA pack??? It is. very terrible. Almost 50 FTA channels maybe seen everyone.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock