Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,969
  • Views: Views 1,353,303
@Chezhiyan bro I asked you generally. Check post. You should have replied. I even posted generally a comment on sun dth channel list thread. You ignored that too. Then how to get reply? I also quoted amarnath bro he did not know the answer. He politely replied that no he dont use sun dth. I dont like quoting. But as u use sun dth hence i said. As i am not at home hence asked. If I committed any mistake i sincerely apologise.

Bro, previously also you quoted my name many times in this thread. But I haven't replied to you..I thought of saying that it irritates me, but @Bapun Raz bro himself involved and told you to not to quote any members name..But you again yesterday started quoting name as usual I ignored like previously and haven't provoked..But again seeing the post that you are asking me to reply on this topic, it's like you are forcing me to reply on this particular one and it somewhat irritates..please understand bro.😥

Subtitles now available on HBO HD
Yeah! It's now available..thank you for the update
Unfortunately, my STB is still not displaying subtitles in Channel 906 :(

Just to double check, I even did a Factory Reset. To no avail. Well, at least not yet. Channel 402 displays subtitles for the same movie(s) though.

My STB is Y Series (The Buyer Number displayed in the sticker pasted on the side of the STB starts with the letter Y). And the STB Model Number is HS8101, with the last OTA Upgrade dated July 12, 2018.

Guys, could you two please let me know the Series name and Model Number of your STBs?

I am not sure if this has to do with Sun Direct taking action themselves (after about 2 years, no?) , or if HBO reached out to them to get it sorted out. Because, earlier this month, I wrote a mail to HBO regarding this issue (on Dec 21, 2019).

8cA22yd.jpg

Last edited:
As far as I know Sundirect has rectified this subtitles issue with software update for all boxes. I am not aware that the problem is still there.
Looks like it's still not fixed on some STB models!

any body can help me in this forum my problem given below,
regarding wrong package activation,
already mailed nodalofficer but not responding.

We contacted the customer care via chat for assistance in recharging Sun Direct DTH plan. Executive Nandha Kumar R advised us Telugu DPO 1 295Rs.2 Months package as we are inactive for 90+ days and eligible for specific package. Nandha Kumar asked us to recharge for Rs.300/- and since we did not find Rs.300/- in the denominations mentioned in the website, we recharged with Rs.305/- and there are no package details mentioned against the amount. Later, we see that Malayalam package is activated instead of Telugu DPO1. We raised a complaint Dated : 13-01-2020 (#SR200113003265) against this and there is no response yet though it has been 24 hours since the complaint has been registered. When we reached out to customer care for the follow up on the status, we were informed that changing the package to Telugu is not possible.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock