Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,001
  • Views: Views 1,360,121
Bros, is this new?

Source

Also does anyone have access to the T&Cs ?
Excellent catch bro. This is new offer till lockdown period. No other T&Cs. Obviously you must have an active account to get this offer. I using Bengali DPO 1 Pack. For me its new offer. However this offer is available only for SD Version of the Bengali DPO 1 Pack. For the HD Version of Bengali DPO 1 Pack Nat Geo HD, Nat Geo Wild HD & History TV18 HD are available. Not the SD channels. Please create a new thread for this bro. Since you found out the news the credit goes to you. Thanks buddy.

Excellent catch bro. This is new offer till lockdown period. No other T&Cs. Obviously you must have an active account to get this offer. I using Bengali DPO 1 Pack. For me its new offer. However this offer is available only for SD Version of the Bengali DPO 1 Pack. For the HD Version of Bengali DPO 1 Pack Nat Geo HD, Nat Geo Wild HD & History TV18 HD are available. Not the SD channels. Please create a new thread for this bro. Since you found out the news the credit goes to you. Thanks buddy.
are you getting this channel now and not previously? for south its not new offer

I think DD Agortola should be added in bengali genre as it shows educational content at times.

What are the fines if we miss the due data?

Also Sun Direct website is showing almost all pincodes as invalid.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock