yD3Firo.jpg

lBk42SV.jpg

kAwg87c.jpg

KIwqvp9.jpg

hmzBgV8.jpg

uiNBaqR.jpg

3Uey00A.jpg

ONMesy4.jpg
I think you are a big fan of d2h.so go and sit in D2H.
Don't suggest that sundirect is worst dth to other
If you want to tell the others and tell about problem you faced using sundirect .

U also addict
I think you are a big fan of d2h.so go and sit in D2H.
Don't suggest that sundirect is worst dth to other
If you want to tell the others and tell about problem you faced using sundirect .
Ya I also 1 year use sun direct ....no1 worst dth sun direct....my family members six members last month disconnect....may be u adict of sun direct.. sun direct monthly charge 210rs include zee tamil but my package now 169 only....next box repair 1 year 3 times....monthly 40 rs savings....and box repair amount saving....first u use all dth after u told....

U also addict

Ya I also 1 year use sun direct ....no1 worst dth sun direct....my family members six members last month disconnect....may be u adict of sun direct.. sun direct monthly charge 210rs include zee tamil but my package now 169 only....next box repair 1 year 3 times....monthly 40 rs savings....and box repair amount saving....first u use all dth after u told....
Behave yourself in a public forum. You are very arrogant.

SUN DIRECT is Most Dimanding DTH Campany in South India ....its Packs are Very Cheap Campare with Any Other DTH in India...Best SD PQ & Excellent HD PQ becoz They are Using HEVC Technology...Chanaels Arrangement is Awesome..list for every Language Channels !!!
There is No Necessity listen for Fake Analysis.
ThankYou

@Bishnu15 bro
I think some Hd pack had been added.can you check and say it new or old.
Few days back Marathi HD was not there I think today they have been added.

U also addict

Yes we are very happy with Sundirect. You may happy with d2h,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock