Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,900
  • Views: Views 1,337,518
l know, generally home tp dth never change any parameter, maybe they create the tp if they change device.

As a Sun direct customer since 2010 my opinion about Sun direct is they wont add ay channels unless they found it as less or non competitive. They will carefully review about other network channels before addition in Sun direct. if at any point of time if those channels become competitive to Sun network channels, they will immediately remove or changes the LCN of those channels. Eg Puthiya Thalaimurai, Raj tv and Puthuyugam.

Regarding PT Sun direct is the first DTH to add this channels but once it become competitive, they immediately changed the LCN to English news channels LCN and it was removed one month thereafter and SD replaced PT with GTV.

AFAIK, Sun direct was started only for the sake of their own network channels and nothing else. So we cant expect anything like customer satisfaction from them. If they only provide sun network channels then no body will brought this DTH right? So they will carefully Scrutinize and add some less competitive and main network channels to attract customers towards them.

Unfortunately most of them are still rely upon Sun tv so most of them will boughTt Sun dth without worrying about other channels availability(including me)
Mm...nice review. When you change to other DTH?

As a Sun direct customer since 2010 my opinion about Sun direct is they wont add ay channels unless they found it as less or non competitive. They will carefully review about other network channels before addition in Sun direct. if at any point of time if those channels become competitive to Sun network channels, they will immediately remove or changes the LCN of those channels. Eg Puthiya Thalaimurai, Raj tv and Puthuyugam.

Regarding PT Sun direct is the first DTH to add this channels but once it become competitive, they immediately changed the LCN to English news channels LCN and it was removed one month thereafter and SD replaced PT with GTV.

AFAIK, Sun direct was started only for the sake of their own network channels and nothing else. So we cant expect anything like customer satisfaction from them. If they only provide sun network channels then no body will brought this DTH right? So they will carefully Scrutinize and add some less competitive and main network channels to attract customers towards them.

Unfortunately most of them are still rely upon Sun tv so most of them will boughTt Sun dth without worrying about other channels availability(including me)
Can't believe my eyes bro😝 honest review👌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock