Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,421
Guys! Let Me Clear Few Things

Sun - Zee Have Some Issues Which Is Beyond Deals! Kind Of Ego Also! - Don't Expect Quicker Solutions Soon!

Regarding Pending Sun Network Upcoming HD Channels, Once They Got License It'll Come

SD Channels They Are Running Out Of Tp, So We Have To Wait

But Sun Customers Wait For Sometime You Will Hear Good News & Unexpected One!
Is There Are Any Chance Of Star Gold Salect HD

Guys! Let Me Clear Few Things

Sun - Zee Have Some Issues Which Is Beyond Deals! Kind Of Ego Also! - Don't Expect Quicker Solutions Soon!

Regarding Pending Sun Network Upcoming HD Channels, Once They Got License It'll Come

SD Channels They Are Running Out Of Tp, So We Have To Wait

But Sun Customers Wait For Sometime You Will Hear Good News & Unexpected One!
@Vadirocks Bro,when we can Expect new TPs for SD channels addition,Any chance of new TPs this Year Itself???

Due To Covid-19 Lockdown Things Getting Delayed With Sun Direct

Some Important Deals & Very Important Negotiations Are Postponed
Bro ,From Which Sateillte Sun Direct will get new TPs?
If Sun Direct don't able to get new TPs in near future,I think it will be big challenge for Sun Direct to satisfy subscribers with less channels compared to other DTH Platforms!!!

If Sun Direct don't able to get new TPs in near future,I think it will be big challenge for Sun Direct to satisfy subscribers with less channels compared to other DTH Platforms!!!
If DishTV vacate some tps from gsat 15 sundirect can buy that Tps and add new channels.dishtv is unnecessarly wasting its tp in gsat 15 with useless channels instead they could have given to sun direct

If DishTV vacate some tps from gsat 15 sundirect can buy that Tps and add new channels.dishtv is unnecessarly wasting its tp in gsat 15 with useless channels instead they could have given to sun direct
I feel every dth need to have single satellite with around 30 tps and all the operators should place channels uniquely irrespective of operators the operators need to take a decision for placing it in their platform or this system can help small channels can find place in dths and sustain more time

Hello to all and goodmorning

As stated above abt issue between sun and zeel i want to know if channel like zee thirai will never be added in platform. As i have 2 sun dth connection

Back
Top Bottom