Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,001
  • Views: Views 1,359,848
zdFQqr1.jpg

New package price hike list.

@Kiron bro,This is not new Price hike,Sun Direct already hiked Price of SD Packs in April & HD Packs in May! I am Expecting Price hike again after the massive LCN changes in Mid July & Expecting channels Addition!
Ohh ok bro, I thought they hiked the price again

@Kiron bro,This is not new Price hike,Sun Direct already hiked Price of SD Packs in April & HD Packs in May! I am Expecting Price hike again after the massive LCN changes in Mid July & Expecting channels Addition!
No bro, it's recent hike..they increased the pack price except Economy pack.

Earlier Tamil Value pack is Rs 230. Now 12Rs hiked and the current price is Rs 242.

Is channels still coming as per old pack?

If Yes, as per my opinion you can wait until channel gone..Then you can opt for new pack bro..

Or you can just top your Sun direct balance based on the pack price.After the pack ends, Sun direct itself will activate Tamil silver bro.
if we shifted one pack to other then all channels of old pack will be off the same day.

download my sundirect app and open it .you will get all details

download my sundirect app and open it .you will get all details
Only Moradabad is showing in my area but no budy is picking the call. I called to nodel officer but no budy is picking call there also. My brother want to sold SD connection in m area so we required distributor details. Can any budy help

At this point of time, Sun direct needs over 100 SD channels...:wink2::wink2:

When we compare with their major rivals, they are providing 500-520 SD Channels..

And Sun direct current SD channels count reached 390. If they add about 100-120 channels they will become equal with the rivals in terms of SD channels count..:cheers:

It is incredible to reach the current channel count of 390..It was only 210 channels three years ago..:clap2::clap2:

I'm Operating DTH To Keep My Group Channels TRP On High And Profit Is Not A Matter For Me!

- Said By Hope You All Know

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock