Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,013
  • Views: Views 1,363,490
Sun direct app isn't working properly..
I logged in using otp after update. After closing app when I reopened again asking login.
This problem with me only?? Pls clarify
It's working fine for me

Do I get full amount balance if I recharge with 50,100,200 etc or it's less like a prepaid recharge for mobile and also does it comes with unlimited validity or it expires after a time.

Do I get full amount balance if I recharge with 50,100,200 etc or it's less like a prepaid recharge for mobile and also does it comes with unlimited validity or it expires after a time.
Yes, if we pay 25rs they will deduct gst and 21 rs will be credited to wallet

MxWRyiY.png
MxWRyiY.png

Not able To Recharge My NFC Pack After Deactivated Showing This Error Fro App And Website Also please help
Which package do you currently have? Unsubscribe that from SD website you get my FTA pack automatically activated and all FTA channels...

Which package do you currently have? Unsubscribe that from SD website you get my FTA pack automatically activated and all FTA channels...
My NFC Pack But Due Date Is Expired Still Some Pay Channels Are Working
But Not Able To Renew My NFC Pack

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock