Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,422
@Vadirocks bro atleast any one update regarding sun direct????
It's very bouring without new channels addition.
Yes bro, correct and I expected for lcn change but before that measat problem, bro will lcn change will happen or not bro
It will happen bro once they buy additional TP.
@Chezhiyan @Kiron bros, As per info Shared by @Vadirocks bro, we know that Sun Direct will change LCN of all Channels by Mid july, that means next week, but after the Measat 3 TP's failure & Lock Down in Tamil nadu Sun Direct not able to go to further Processes, In my Knowledge Lock Down in TN is Valid up to July 12 Monday,So this, Lock Down is one of the main Problem that Sun Direct faces!

In my stb I can able to press 4 number lcn it's not restricting me to 3 number (although there is no channels exist in 4 number lcn) something mystery happening from SD?

In my stb I can able to press 4 number lcn it's not restricting me to 3 number (although there is no channels exist in 4 number lcn) something mystery happening from SD?
What happens bro when u press 4 digit lcn, which channel it shows??

@Chezhiyan @Kiron bros, As per info Shared by @Vadirocks bro, we know that Sun Direct will change LCN of all Channels by Mid july, that means next week, but after the Measat 3 TP's failure & Lock Down in Tamil nadu Sun Direct not able to go to further Processes, In my Knowledge Lock Down in TN is Valid up to July 12 Monday,So this, Lock Down is one of the main Problem that Sun Direct faces!
So we have to wait and see bro

Back
Top Bottom