Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,010
  • Views: Views 1,362,937
I am getting popups with letters IHEJOPOKRSQ every now and then. During this time my remote is locked and no key will be active. Are all members get these popups or it is only for me?
7RGwHi5.jpg

I am getting popups with letters IHEJOPOKRSQ every now and then. During this time my remote is locked and no key will be active. Are all members get these popups or it is only for me?
7RGwHi5.jpg
You are using oldest settop box I think
Mine 10 years settopbox had same issue
Which now replaced 2 years back

Last edited:
7RGwHi5.jpg

You are using oldest settop box I think
Mine 10 years settopbox had same issue
Which now replaced 2 years back
It's stb fingerprints,every stb having different digits or letters, used to avoid piracy.

BTW sun direct using irdeto encryption. Decoders will get IHEJOPOKRSQ this type of popups on screen.

It's stb fingerprints,every stb having different digits or letters, used to avoid piracy.

BTW sun direct using irdeto encryption. Decoders will get IHEJOPOKRSQ this type of popups on screen.
In new STB it's comes.but remotes keys won't be locked.

7RGwHi5.jpg
I guess you are using very old coship set top box introduced at beginning of sundirect...I too faced the same situation before I replaced it with hd set top box...if you fine with it ok...if you find too annoying then you have to upgrade to latest set top box

I am Happy with Current channels & Packages in Sun Direct, I believe one day all the Problems will be Solved & I am going to Stay with them in their bad situation!!!
installed Dish TV. Remote and arrangement of channels not upto Sundirect. But channels not in Sundirect is in dish. for channel addition Just we want a missed call with channel No.

Recent updates made back to old version app

Last edited:

Recent updates made back to old version app
U got tht update?
Pls attach snapshots

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock