Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,001
  • Views: Views 1,359,552
Getting poor signal, even quality is 82 . please help me
Qs47LHj.jpg

2 days before I changed my present malayalam value Pack to malayalam Super pack.but all chunnel gone and Signal blank. I send email to them but till next day no channels activated. All channels blank. Next day I choose chating Service throgh Sundirect Mobile app.. Then one representative replied to wait will check aud told me that put channel No. 214 and wait. So I done Like | that. Then channel, came but not all. Later one by one activated.. Sundirect is very bad on immediate activation..even though charge for all day already accounted . As I have dish Tv also lhave known well the difference between Sunand dish TV. Indish tv activation is very quick aud fast.

Sun Direct last added SD Channel is Sony Ten 4 SD in May 31st,after this they not added a Single SD Channel, Long 5 Months had gone, Today is November 1 st, I think LCN Changes Completed, Measat 3 Satellite going to Expire in December @Vadirocks bro, What is the future plans of Sun Direct??? I am feeling very bored with the atitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of Pending Channels!!!

Sun Direct last added SD Channel is Sony Ten 4 SD in May 31st,after this they not added a Single SD Channel, Long 5 Months had gone, Today is November 1 st, I think LCN Changes Completed, Measat 3 Satellite going to Expire in December @Vadirocks bro, What is the future plans of Sun Direct??? I am feeling very bored with the atitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of Pending Channels!!!

They Have Applied For New TPs,

It's Yet To Allocate To Them!

Why dont the move all channel to 93.5. Earlier they added DDFD channel to 91.5 E. Better if they keep all channel including HD either on 91.5 or 93.5.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock