2. Zee Talkies HD
3. TV9 Bangla
4. Ruposhi Bangla
5. PTC Music
6. News 18 Assam North East
7. 1Sports.
We Don't Want Zee Talkies HD
Just wish that Star Pravah Picture HD Added From n Lounch day

Sun Direct last added SD Channel is Sony Ten 4 SD in May 31st,after this they not added a Single SD Channel, Long 5 Months had gone, Today is November 1 st, I think LCN Changes Completed, Measat 3 Satellite going to Expire in December @Vadirocks bro, What is the future plans of Sun Direct??? I am feeling very bored with the atitude of Sun Direct towards the addition of Pending Channels!!!
They Have Applied For New TPs,

It's Yet To Allocate To Them!
@Vadirocks bro, So we don't Expect activation of new TP's & addition of new channels in this year!!!

Even when they were suffering from Space crunch long ago, they had the habit of adding atleast one channel per month..

But, now it's going worst..and this 2021 second half is very very worst..

But, for one thing we have to be happy with Sun Direct. Like airtel, Sun direct not having any channel removal notice...in that way we have to be happy..

I think SUN DIRECT will going to use GSAT 24 Satellite which including 24 KU Band Transponders!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock