Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,984
  • Views: Views 1,355,611
Is sunnxt will not be availble free for NCF customers in sundirect. Do i need to shift to some DPO packs to get sunnxt for sundirect customer. Plz guide?

What happen if I drop my current pack with new connection and go for NCF based pack.
Will I get the remaining amount of my current pack to utilise?

What happen if I drop my current pack with new connection and go for NCF based pack.
Will I get the remaining amount of my current pack to utilise?
What pack did you get with the new connection?

If it is an "offer pack" that came with the new connection, then no, you will not get any refund if you drop it before the end of its validity period.

However, in future, if you opt for one of the regular DPO packs, but then decide to drop it at any point, you will definitely get the remaining money refunded to your Sun Direct wallet.

Offer Packs to NCF --> No refund

Regular DPO Packs to NCF --> Refund

Offer Packs:
New Connection offer packs, Customer Retention (churn) offer packs for Inactive connections, etc,

Offer Packs to NCF --> No refund

Regular DPO Packs to NCF --> Refund
Thank You buddy for detailed information. Where as in Tata Sky I can drop my pack and get remaining as refund in my acc.
But this is also good my desired channels with NCF will cost me few bucks only.

Thank You buddy for detailed information. Where as in Tata Sky I can drop my pack and get remaining as refund in my acc.
You are most welcome.

Like I had mentioned earlier, Sun Direct also refunds if we drop DPO packs in order to opt the NCF pack.

Just that, the pack we are dropping should not be a 'new user' bundled 'offer pack'.

Regular DPO packs do get refunds when they are dropped for any lower priced pack.

But this is also good my desired channels with NCF will cost me few bucks only.
What are the Rajasthani channels you are getting?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock