Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13,984
  • Views: Views 1,355,611
I can option of radio in remote. How it functions bro

Can someone confirm that how SunDirect a-la-carte works? In TATA SKY it used to charge for the day on which these channels are in your pack. For example, if I subscribed SUN TV today, and drop it tomorrow. It used to charge me for today only.

Is it the same way SunDirect works?

Can someone confirm that how SunDirect a-la-carte works? In TATA SKY it used to charge for the day on which these channels are in your pack. For example, if I subscribed SUN TV today, and drop it tomorrow. It used to charge me for today only.

Is it the same way SunDirect works?
For Example, if u are subscribing to Sun TV it will deduct ₹22.42 at first time itself. If u're dropping it tomorrow means it will refund rest of the money to the account.

Can anyone confirm whether Zee Delhi NCR Haryana still available in Odia Category at LCN 666 or moved to Hindi news category with change in LCN?

I have this strong feeling that RIL will buy few stakes in Sun DTH. As in northern India Sun is pushing hard to get new customers but, it's hard to get people's trust after how they treated them in last decades. Whereas SUN and JIO combined can bring services like Binge+ for urban areas.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock