Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,005
  • Views: Views 1,360,644
Best option is to switch to Sun Direct and save ₹94 per month.
Plz Confirm "Channel Number 496" "Peace of Mind" is available in ncf pack because in devotional channel list this channel is not showing.

lBB03J7.png

There is an ashram near us and Airtel DTH is installed there. He watches only 1or 2 Bhakti(devotional) channels , for which he has to recharge Rs 150 every month (only base plan is activated.
Does there any monthly , 3/M, 6/M,12/M pack which is cheaper?
Does not there any trick which cost comes below 100/-
Please suggest
You can choose zing fta box for 4 years all fta channels free and price around 1500 only.

Plz Confirm "Channel Number 496" "Peace of Mind" is available in ncf pack because in devotional channel list this channel is not showing.

lBB03J7.png
You can check this, All FTA Channel will be in NCF.Sun Direct website not updated the NCF channel list.

Also Peace of Mind available in NCF

lBB03J7.png
Some channels may be out of NCF pack. Even then, you can add it seperately. If it's a ₹0 channel, there wouldn't be any additional charges. As @PowerStar bro hinted, it's available in the NCF pack. Hope this helps.

Some channels may be out of NCF pack
Bro,, All FTA Channel are included in NCF pack. Also there is no option to Subscribe FTA Channel Seperately in Sun Direct app or Website .only in Trai Selector app has that option.

In future they may give option, once Sun Direct crosses 200+ FTA Channels. Sun Direct has less then 200 FTA channels so no channels are out of pack.

There is an ashram near us and Airtel DTH is installed there. He watches only 1or 2 Bhakti(devotional) channels , for which he has to recharge Rs 150 every month (only base plan is activated.
Does there any monthly , 3/M, 6/M,12/M pack which is cheaper?
Does not there any trick which cost comes below 100/-
Please suggest
Zing dth

Update

Sun Direct Android 4K Hybrid STBs Few Pieces Arrived And Demo Shown To All Zonal Heads At Their HO,

They Are Very Impressive With The Performances Also Star 4K Channel Also They Have Seen With Amazing PQ,

Launching Date Is Not Known Yet!

Update

Sun Direct Android 4K Hybrid STBs Few Pieces Arrived And Demo Shown To All Zonal Heads At Their HO,

They Are Very Impressive With The Performances Also Star 4K Channel Also They Have Seen With Amazing PQ,

Launching Date Is Not Known Yet!
No one wait to see sun direct 4k box. Someone Already going to purchase Tata binge or airtel Xtreme box so sun direct going to wait for arise that not working on current market competation

I think dth should star thinking differently why should they invest in developing android hybrid boxes.Now a days everyone is having android tv.Personally i dont want android box.They should start developing boxes which can decode 4k channels that is enough.Otherwise they have to invest for android software and updates,but at the end of the day all are junk they will lag so much.Instead they should develop an app that has all the ott content and invest in that by giving offers to the dth subscribers by bundled packages.Iam sundirect subscriber since 2015,i took airtel black an year back as i can get dth also.I never felt happy with the picture quality but some how i adjusted as i have to pay just 100rs + gst more than my broadband.Later by following this forum as everyone is praising tata play.I invested 6000rs for binge box.The best thing is package selection and customer support. But sad part is it is even more laggy than airtel and picture quality is more or less same as airtel. After 3 months as am not fully satisfied with picture quality and lag the box has iam back to sundirect.I feel sundirect has the best UI and picture quality. Iam waiting for sundirect 4k box but as it is androidit will also become laggy after a day or 2.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock