Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,427
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

jay kumar said:
before satellite failure they have provided total of 204 channels in 2010.ie 60 south indian channels and 34 hindi channels and more than 60 roi channels and rest of them include kids learning etc

but how added some channels :huh

I cant understand your words bro

jay kumar said:
I cant understand your words bro

bro you told stas failure after channels not added

yeah bro in 2010 july 07 insat 4b satellite wenton to failure.then sun direct converts into measat 3 after three months

You people have not understood my point. I never said to remove these channels from Sun Direct platform. What I wanted to convey is that these channels should be removed from Rest Of India Pack. These channels can be taken as ala carte. In Rest of India Pack we want more Rest Of India Channels. Rest of India customers would love to have Life OK, Channel V, Zee Studio, Zee Talkies, Ten Cricket etc in their package rather than having Gemini Movies, News 7 Tamil, ETV News Kannada, Manorama News etc. I never told to remove these channels permanently but I wanted these channels to be removed from all Rest of India Packs as these are not at all watched by Rest of India people, never. We want more ROI Channels in ROI Packs. Let them add South Indian Channels, but that should be added only in South Indian Packs.

i hope bishnu bro, Roi channels & South channels added soon :tup

Vicky said:
i hope bishnu bro, Roi channels & South channels added soon :tup

Bro you said that Puthu Yugam would be added soon as you chat with CC. Can you post some screen shot of the chat ? Though you a reputed member of this forum. Just was curious to ask you, dont mind. We want more channels & I hope you understand that. :tup

Vicky said:
Bro, sundirect always care for south customers only & South channels cannot be destroy, Yesterday I have contact sundirect cc regarding puthu yugam channel, cc says added soon

When ????????? :sp

Bishnu15 said:
When ????????? :sp

not mentioned date bro :'(, they told added soon only :k

Bishnu15 said:
Bro you said that Puthu Yugam would be added soon as you chat with CC. Can you post some screen shot of the chat ? Though you a reputed member of this forum. Just was curious to ask you, dont mind. We want more channels & I hope you understand that. :tup

i have understand bro,actually i have contact sundirect 24 hous no & sorry bro i have not yet contact live chat

Back
Top Bottom