Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,431
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Cine 21, LCN 173 EPG added & I News Telugu LCN 179 might be removed.

My last words ////

This is a mail that I send to Sun direct CEO,Nodal officer ,Service manager and Senior Service executive engineer.:'(

Sir,
As a customer I would like to give a feed back regarding sun direct. The current channel availability in sun direct platform is very few compared to other DTH operators.
The TP 11030 V 30000 is from Insat 4B @93.5 ° E . Its used to transmit HD channels. For all HD users under the alignment is able to receive other tps from insat including the DD direct signal.If these channels are been taken from Insat I think certain transponders can be freed like 12643 and there by able to reduce the operating charge. I don't think there is any restriction as Dish tv is utilizing the same procedure to give dd signals to there customers.There are some more channels other than Doordarshan which can also be a huge benefit for customers.
Some common channels that are available in other platform and that are not available in our sun direct platform are given below. This is not my feedback alone, This is generally taken from some group of people who belongs to our locality and from some close friends.

HD section
--------
Zee TV HD
Colors HD
&TV HD
SONY HD
Life OK HD
Zee Cinema HD
&Pictures HD
Star Gold HD
Movies Now HD
HBO Defined HD
HBO Hits HD
Star Movies HD
Sony PIX HD
Star World HD
Star World Premiere HD
Travel XP HD
Fox Life HD
TLC HD World
Animal Planet HD World
NG Wild HD
NG People HD
History TV18 HD

General hindi entertainment section
-------------------------------------------------
Zee Smile
Zindagi
Big Magic
Zee Anmol
9X
Rishtey
Sony pal
BIG RTL Thrill
ID
UTV Bindass
Dangal

Hindi Movie section
--------------------------
&Pictures
Zee Action
Zee Classic
Zee Premier
Dabang
Cinema TV
SONY Max 2
Movies OK
B4U Movies
Dhammal TV
Enterr 10
Aashirwad Classic
Maha Movie

English channel
---------------------
MGM
Star Movies Action
HBO Defined
HBO Hits
UTV World Movies
FX

Music
----------
Bindass play
Zing
ETC Bollywood
B4U Music
MTV Indies
Mastii
Sony Mix
9X Jalwa
Music India
Khushboo
Manoranjan Music

Music channels in sun direct is very poor. The MH1 should be put in the punjabi genre. Sir I request you to provide some music channels as quick as possible like Sony mix,Bindass play,masti etc. I know there will be huge limitations to add so many channels and meet all customer demands. This is simply a feedback from a customer with a hope of getting better services.

Irfaz

RE: My last words ////

bro,also very less south channels :(:'(

bro... it ll not make any impact
rather than facing disappointments again n again please change to other dth

atleast u ll get for wat u r being deprived

Having some thing is better than nothing... I am waiting for there reply

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro... it ll not make any impact
rather than facing disappointments again n again please change to other dth

atleast u ll get for wat u r being deprived

Once some problem regarding HD migration happened and It took some 4 days to solve at that point i mailed to CEO and nodal .At this point I got a a call from the service manager and senior engineer and he arranged a visit and came hope and replaced Everything including the cable,lnb,stb and so on. At that time he give his personal number and email address. Also they told to wait til april 30 and they will get measat 3b by that time. So I am waiting for a positive response.

Prateek Marwadi said:
thats wat i m saying

having something - other dth
nothing - sun direct

They told April 30. I will wait till then. If in case if they got Measat 3B I hope something big is likely to come.

bro.. still i do not think that they ll add all the channels spontaneously

they ll b added gradually

they believe that tortoise ll win the race eventually

Prateek Marwadi said:
bro.. still i do not think that they ll add all the channels spontaneously

they ll b added gradually

they believe that tortoise ll win the race eventually

That I too know. But can add some 10 to 12 channels in a month and if in case they got all 9tps then they will surely add some channels spontaneously. Some 15 to 20 channels at a time especially ROI can certainly bring happiness back. Service engineer told they are testing some channels and some carrier fees issues are available and they ill be solved soon. So can expect some miracles.

Back
Top Bottom