Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14,097
  • Views Views: Views 1,408,434
RE: General Discussions about Sun Direct

Viki said:
The signal issue was due to heavy rain in Chennai where SUN Direct's uplink station is located.

Not rain problem bro.Some channels changed to another tp 12523 / V / 32700.

Mahi bro when can we expect new channels ?

Mahi , but we had issue in almost all the TP's during that time not only in that particular TP.

I dont think so Viki bro. All channels were working fine for me.

Bishnu15 said:
I dont think so Viki bro. All channels were working fine for me.

Bishu , many had issue during that period yesterday.

The signal issue that customers faced and the 12523 V TP belongs to RDTV , not SUN Direct.

Let us wait till SUN Direct adds new TPs which will happen in coming days , let us not speculate.

Viki said:
Bishu , many had issue during that period yesterday.

The signal issue that customers faced and the 12523 V TP belongs to RDTV , not SUN Direct.

Let us wait till SUN Direct adds new TPs which will happen in coming days , let us not speculate.

Well it is not Bishu. It is Bishnu - another name for Lord Shiva. Coming back to the topic, Mahi bro may be right. Some changes going on with sun direct. I am not speculating. I am 100% sure. This time they will not like to lose a single customer. Do you know one thing just not to lose customers in West Bengal, they have added National Geographic in all packs of West Bengal. This is so, then West Bengal customers of Sun Direct can get the Bengali Feed of National Geographic. Even the latest brochure of sun direct in West Bengal claims to have 9 Bangla Channels in lowest ROI Pack. 9 Channels including Discovery Bangla & NGC Bangla. I shall scan the brochure & post a copy here soon. :tup

Back
Top Bottom