Sun Direct General Discussions, Help & Queries

• Thread starter Bishnu15
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14,039
  • Views: Views 1,383,050
Can we expect any TP addition. I really feeling sad seeing other DTH adding TP s to their network

When the whole nation wants to see Republic TV, even Arasu cable tv customers are going to enjoy that channel. Sd simply refused to carry on their platform I really disappointed that you are not fulfilling ur customer :angry did anyone asked you to add Wion and Mirror now channels? Despite only few Tamil channels HD Channels alone not enough for us [ANGRY FACE]

lets they add tamil channels 1st and then they can add other channels...sd not interseted to add tamil channels it seems.

amarnathkvk said:
When the whole nation wants to see Republic TV, even Arasu cable tv customers are going to enjoy that channel. Sd simply refused to carry on their platform I really disappointed that you are not fulfilling ur customer :angry did anyone asked you to add Wion and Mirror now channels? Despite only few Tamil channels ? HD Channels alone not enough for us [ANGRY FACE]

Amar as usual ditch them in fb then they may think :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Gobinaath said:
Amar as usual ditch them in fb then they may think :(

Bro I will send mail to Nodal office but they will simply reply like we regret to inform that you wish to check Republic channel addition currently this channel is not available in our platform once available we will inform through our Info channel nu they will reply. We can easily wake up a person is really in sleep then who is acting like sleeping

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock